So you have heard the wonderous benifits of ginger juice and want to find out if you can make ginger juice using a blender. Then you have come to the right place because here we disclose How to Juice Ginger in a Blender. It’s actually pretty easy and makes for a flavorful addition to foods and beverages. For those of you who want to make ginger juice without purchasing an expensive juicer, all you need is a blender and strainer.
Making Fresh Ginger Juice
You will need the following ingredients for the Ginger juice recipe:
- 2-3 inches of ginger
- 1 small lemon
- 4 cups of water
The procedure is as follows:
- First, peel and wash the desired amount of fresh ginger root.
- Next, chop the ginger in chunks that are approximately the size of a pea so that they will fit through the opening of your blender.
- Put the chunks of ginger root into your blender along with an ounce of water and 1/2 fresh lemon juice or lime. Turn the blender on low, and begin to blend.
- You will need to keep an eye on your blender so that you don’t over-juice it. Stop the blender as soon as you see signs of ginger pulp, and strain the juice from ginger using a fine-mesh strainer.
And that is how to juice ginger in a blender. The fresh juice is now ready to pour into any recipe that calls for fresh ginger. Enjoy!
How Long Does Ginger Juice Last?
The ginger root juice can be stored in the refrigerator for about a week, so it will be available when you need it. You can also freeze ginger juice for longer storage if you have leftovers. Just pour the leftover juice into a freezer-safe container. Make sure to leave about an inch of air at the top of each container so that when the juice expands as it freezes, it will not burst the container. Label the containers with date and contents, and freeze for up to 3 months.
Ginger Juice Benefits
Ginger is a great addition to any diet because it helps with nausea and some other ailments. Keep reading for more details about how ginger juice can help you.
Nausea Attenuation: Nausea has many causes and can be the side effect of a number of medications, so it’s important to get medical care right away if you experience severe nausea or vomiting that won’t go away after a couple of hours. For less extreme cases, ginger juice can be helpful at reducing your symptoms.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Inflammatory bowel diseases include Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, and more. They all involve inflammation in the small and large intestines and are often worsened by antibiotics. Ginger can help prevent some of the negative effects of these drugs on your digestive system.
Diabetes: In addition to lowering blood sugar levels, ginger has other health benefits that can also help people with diabetes manage their condition.
How much ginger should I put in my juice?
It’s best to keep the amount of ginger juice to less than half a cup in order to be able to taste more of the ginger and less of the other ingredients.
Can I add ginger syrup?
Yes, you can add ginger syrup to your fresh fruit juice as long as you don’t overdo it. If you love ginger, though, you may find that it makes your favorite juices taste even better.
What happens if you drink ginger every day?
There are many benefits to drinking ginger juice every day, including that it can:
1) reduce stomach pain or bloating;
2) ease nausea and vomiting;
3) lower your blood pressure;
4) boost your immune system;
5) help prevent cancer cells from forming if it is consumed regularly.
Why is ginger juice good for you?
Besides all of the health benefits of drinking ginger juice, the juice itself is also known to make skin look younger and fresher.
So, how to juice ginger in a blender?
If you are still wondering, how to juice ginger in a blender. Then the section below is just for you which summarizes on how to juice ginger in a blender at home:
- Takes pilled ginger roots about 1-3 inches long, with an ounce of water and half a lemon.
- Blend these ingredients using a blender and use a strainer to obtain the best result.
- Keep ginger juice in the fridge for up to a week; don’t expect it to last longer.
- Pour fresh ginger juice into your favorite recipes. It is an excellent addition to curries, salad dressings, teas, and smoothies.
Having an Electronic juicer is the best way to make ginger juice, but having one isn’t practical for everyone. If you don’t have one handy, just use a blender and strainer instead.
If you want to learn more about juicing ginger, check out the article below: