Juicing for bok choy is an easy way to enjoy the greens and health benefits of this vegetable. Choose a sturdy bok choy, such as a Chinese cabbage, and cut off the tough stems. Discard any wilted or discolored leaves. Wash the bok choy well, then cut the leaves into 1-inch pieces. To juice the bok choy, place the leaves in a juicer and juice.
- The Secret Guide To The Juice Celery With Juicer
- Who Else Wants To Know About Juice Celery With A Vitamix
- Can You Juice a Sweet Potato?
Benefits of Bok Choy Juice:
1. Bok choy juice is a rich source of antioxidants which can protect the body against free radicals and cell damage.
2. Bok choy juice is a good source of vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
3. Bok choy juice is a good source of minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
4. Bok choy juice has anti-inflammatory properties which may help to reduce inflammation in the body.