There are plenty of ways to juice apples without using a press. One of the simplest ways is to use a blender. Just place the apples into the blender and blend until smooth. You can also use a juicer, though this is less than ideal because the apple juice will be cloudy. If you want clear apple juice, you’ll need to use a press.
- How to Make Strawberry Juice – A Simple Recipe!!
- Things You Need to Know About Juice A Lime With A Juicer
- How To Juice Carrots In A Blender?
Benefits of Apple Juice:
1. Apple juice is a good source of vitamin C.
2. Apple juice is a good source of antioxidants.
3. Apple juice can help with weight loss.
4. Apple juice can help improve heart health.