To juice a lime with a juicer, you will need a juicer and a lime.
1. Cut the lime in half with a sharp knife.
2. Remove the seeds from the lime halves with a spoon.
3. Place one half of the lime in the juicer and juice it.
4. Repeat with the other half of the lime.
- How To Juice Carrots In A Blender?
- How To Use Blender To Make Sweet Juicy Goodness
- The 8 Morning Secrets Of Successful People
Benefits of Lime Juice:
1. Lime juice is a great source of vitamin C.
2. It helps to improve digestion.
3. It is a natural detoxifier.
4. It has anti-inflammatory properties.